You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fake Mallinckrodt 30S

WillyK

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  241

Since they seem to be going around: What do they look like? What do they taste like? Anyone had the misfortune of consuming one? If so, what were the effects?

• Members

How do the real ones break? If you lick your finger, can you rub off the imprint easily?

• V.I.P Member
FrankieGirl

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  634

Slightly darker blue? What about white?

FG

• Members

The ones I've seen and had suspicions about are nearly white. There are some very subtle differences from pill-to-pill (thickness/depth of the imprint, to be specific). They don't break at the score and break/crumble easily. They seem to be divided into different strata when moistened. The imprints rub off rather easily with a licked finger.

How does that compare to what the real ones are like?

Never actually seen real ones.

• Members

Detailed photos of real ones would be immense help (better than the pill ID websites' photos).

Without a real one for comparison it's tough to tell by the look of things.. Colors appear differently under different lighting conditions so comparison with a photo will be tough. However, from what you're describing, thry sound to be fake.. Any chance we can get a picture of the pill in question? It would definitely make life easier.. Anyway, they are a soft pill, however the fakes are softer and it seems they do rub off a lot easier, but without ever having held a real one it's hard to tell.. I would say the taste test is your best bet,, Pretty simple really.. Lick your pill lol, if it's bitter like an opiate it's probably real. If it tastes like its chalk then it's fake... Sorry I can't be of as much help as I'd like. Keep in touch and let us know what you find to be the case.. Where was this pill acquired? That is the most important piece of info to the rest of the forum. Thanks for the post and I'm hoping for the best for you

• V.I.P Member
FrankieGirl

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  634

Savoy: I wrote my info on the fake mallies on both the Certusrx and the Healthprovidersrx thread.

Yes, theyre fake!! And sorry to say that unlike what I was told by vendor, its not just me!

FG

• Group:  Grand Poobah
  • Content Count:  730

Just thinking about the situation with the Mexican vendors lately. Prices have been raised to take advantage of the demand now. New rules have been implemented about order size. The suppliers have supposedly screwed over the vendors by delivering fake R-30's who then passed them on to the members here, knowing or unknowingly. Certain site managers have promised to fix the problem and I think are sorry for the mistake. But will it all be ironed out for everyone? I think only time will tell and also give us something to consider.

Fake meds - this has been the first time that it's been widely done, at least as far as I can see on DBG. It goes without saying that I hope this is a one off event, but really who can say with amounts being demanded weekly.

Remember folks, we have the money and the choice of where and how to spend it. Lets see if we can keep prices steady by encouraging those with cheaper shipping, lower priced meds, and remember who is as good as their word in fixing the recent problem. We do have some influence where we direct our business and what we pay for. I've read some of the comments from forum individuals and some pricing is no longer realistic.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

• Content Count:  22

Just thinking about the situation with the Mexican vendors lately. Prices have been raised to take advantage of the demand now. New rules have been implemented about order size. The suppliers have supposedly screwed over the vendors by delivering fake R-30's who then passed them on to the members here, knowing or unknowingly. Certain site managers have promised to fix the problem and I think are sorry for the mistake. But will it all be ironed out for everyone? I think only time will tell and also give us something to consider.

Fake meds - this has been the first time that it's been widely done, at least as far as I can see on DBG. It goes without saying that I hope this is a one off event, but really who can say with amounts being demanded weekly.

Remember folks, we have the money and the choice of where and how to spend it. Lets see if we can keep prices steady by encouraging those with cheaper shipping, lower priced meds, and remember who is as good as their word in fixing the recent problem. We do have some influence where we direct our business and what we pay for. I've read some of the comments from forum individuals and some pricing is no longer realistic.

This all day. Quote should be pinned somewhere.

• Members

• Content Count:  71

So how is the weather concerning fakes pills out there these days since the months since I wrote the above quote? Are R****** still demanding the most buying attention? What others are popular since the new indestructable meds have been introduced? Any word for the ZH?

• 5 months later...
  • Members

• Content Count:  43

Where are these fake pills usually made? India or stateside?

• 4 months later...
  • Members

• Content Count:  2

Can someone tell me if these look real? They feel weaker than normal and taste like chalk. I can't tell if they might be fake or if it is my tolerance. Anyone know how to tell if they're fake?

• Members

• Content Count:  2

Here's the pic. The lighting may have affected the color a bit.

post-11131-0-13602800-1368851473_thumb.j

Archived