You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I'd like to know how to go

jjoe

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  93

Can anyone suggest how to go from a bmi of 30% to 18 stone 6'3" to 18 stone of pure mussel 

• Group:  Spammers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  479

On 11 June 2016 at 6:37 PM, jjoe said:

please what ever ya do dont use testostrone to  burn fat you,ll end up with bitch boobs or gyno as its called and its 10/15k to have the mamorie gland removed each side 80% diet 20% exercise 

Yeah bro I can give you all the help and support you need theres quite a few on here that can. But first need to establish if you are being serious or not? as you posted this last week in one of my other threads regarding reducing body fat, you can see why I'm a little askeptical why you've post this and tagged it steroid cycle. If I'm mistaken it's all good and as I said I'll help any way I can that's what we are here for.

Straight away though you cannot go from 30% 18 stone and turn it into pure muscle.  You'd have to diet down first to lose the excess body fat then make it your target to get back to 18 stone but at the body fat percentage which would having you look like pure muscle. That wouldn't be easy that's some serious mass to be carrying around, even on a 6,3 frame. Definitely achievable though.

Archived