You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What is the most hydro (10/325) you take in a day?

Kurt Codean

• Members
Kurt Codean

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  350

I'm curious as to what the maximum some people will take in a day, considering that the 10mg hydros have 325mg of acetaminophen in them? The bottle I have says not to exceed 4 per day but I'm just curious as to what others are taking and what amount of acetaminophen can really be tolerated. Thanks. 

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  1,052

@Kurt Codean  I have taken up to 10.  It is my understanding you should not exceed more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in one day.  I think you should take a lot less if you are consuming alcoholic beverages while taking the HyDros as the combo of booze and aceta can be really bad for your liver.   I also take milk thistle to help cleanse my organs while I am taking my meds and I drink a huge amount of water.....

I have never suffered any ill effects from taking that many other than a nice warm mellow feeling :) 

Guest mountaincat9

The most I've taken is 8 in one day and that amount made me very sick to my stomach.  Needless to say that warm fuzzy feeling was overshadowed by the nausea.   I have been prescribed 6 a day by my doctors but was given blood tests once a year to monitor my kidney function.  I've always been told by these doctors to never exceed 3600 mg of acetaminophen a day.  I think if your monitored it's ok to exceed or doctors wouldn't prescribe more.  @aintnouse I've never tried milk thistle....I will have to check that out.  Thanks!! MC9

• Members
KittyPurffect

• Content Count:  55

Kitty would take about 4 a day 6 on the weekends. Kitty misses her M63seven, but cant ever find any. I have Sciatica from the litter of kittens I have had, and Migraines that completely cause me to almost pass out. After 2013, docs now just give Tram@dol for pain. Kitty hates SNRI. makes my brain feel weird. 

Guest rocketman

newest guidelines are 3000mg max for APAP per day - I always try to stay under 2000 and zero if I can manage it based on stock.

• Members

• Content Count:  262

I haven't done hydro in ages, so expensive. But would it be possible to do a cold water extraction on them

Guest rocketman

yes very possible - same as percs, T3s, etc. you can more or less extract anything with APAP in it. lots of good online resources for the procedure. you'll lose some active ingredient in the process but if you are careful and patient and exacting in your procedure, you'll retain 80% or so and it is well worth it to save the liver

• 5 months later...
  • Sapphire Sponsor

• Group:  Sapphire Sponsor
  • Content Count:  30

I didn't know I was that bad but I've taken over 30 in one day and almost at the same time. I would go to this pain clinic every 3 weeks and get 6 bottles of 60 each for $110 a bottle. Needless to say I was shocked at the Sy prices! I got booted from the clinic when they started checking the c.u.r.e.s site and saw that I was seeing another doctor for m s contin and Oxycodone. Man I wish I knew how good I had it...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Opal Sponsor

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Content Count:  323

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 10:51 PM, samo said:

I didn't know I was that bad but I've taken over 30 in one day and almost at the same time. I would go to this pain clinic every 3 weeks and get 6 bottles of 60 each for $110 a bottle. Needless to say I was shocked at the Sy prices! I got booted from the clinic when they started checking the c.u.r.e.s site and saw that I was seeing another doctor for m s contin and Oxycodone. Man I wish I knew how good I had it...

Agreed!  Although I wasn't eating quite that amount of pastries, it was SO nice just to be able to obtain the large ones for around 2 each.. Can't believe they have quintupled in price within ten years, yikes.  Well, at least there's good ole Kody to keep around and he's been around the same for years...not exciting, but not an expensive date either...

• 1 month later...
  • V.I.P Member
US Army Veteran

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  502

On 6/22/2016 at 8:41 AM, aintnouse said:

@Kurt Codean  I have taken up to 10.  It is my understanding you should not exceed more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in one day.  I think you should take a lot less if you are consuming alcoholic beverages while taking the HyDros as the combo of booze and aceta can be really bad for your liver.   I also take milk thistle to help cleanse my organs while I am taking my meds and I drink a huge amount of water.....

I have never suffered any ill effects from taking that many other than a nice warm mellow feeling :) 

I was gonna same the same about 4000 MGS of acetaminophen a day but in my addiction days I took 10 or more 10/500 back when those were still available 

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators.

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Content Count:  5,561

I have had scripts for them for years, but have never really done much clowning around with them so may - be 10 10mg in a day. Once.

It's just not a medication that has any appeal to me to take a lot of. Aside from the obvious pain alleviatiin, they tend to give me energy - up to a point. If I take too many my energy goes in the opposite direction and the worst is I start sweating...alot. ewww

Now oxy on the other hand; let's just say I'm glad we don't have a similar thread for that. I would be embarrassed to say.

Now watch, some trouble maker will have that thread going tomorrow :blink:.

• Members

• Content Count:  205

@2earls I absolutely love your honesty!  It's REFRESHING!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

• Content Count:  655

I accidentally took 20 in a day about a year ago. I know it sounds stupid but I got some 5's and 10's mixed up. Not pleasant as I did end up getting sick. Years ago during the height of my using hydro I'd take 12-15 10's per day so when I realized what I'd done - and panicked - I really thought I'd be ok based on my past use - not so!!!

• 3 months later...
Guest topdog
On 12/14/2016 at 1:51 AM, samo said:

Due to a car accident I receive 150 20mg Oxycodone per month along with 90 30mg Morphine er. After insurance I have to pay $18.50. Great price, but now I wish I did not need them. Took me a long while to find the doc though.

Archived