You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Western Union problems??

Guest Doctordawg

Guest Doctordawg

Two weeks ago I tried to transfer $1,980 via WU. I was told that the order had been canceled. When I spoke to the first cretin at WU, was told that the amount exceeded the daily limit, which is at least $7,000. Last time I checked, $1,980 is less than $7,000. Was kicked "upstairs" to next moron, who said it wasn't the amount. Said it somehow violated one of their "rules and regulations". She would not elaborate.

I was able to make the transfer with MoneyGram.

Has anybody else had a similar experience, or explanation?

Guest Back2Good

Yes, actually - When someone at WU tells you the transfer "violates their rules and regulations", that's their version of MG's "Our security department is not comfortable with this transfer".

If I had $10 for every time I've heard one or the other, I could retire today.  The part that vexes me isn't that they won't make the transfer (there are ALWAYS alternative ways of donating if your vendor is creative, which he or she should be), but that they won't tell you exactly why they wouldn't do it.

Best,

- b2g

Archived