You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Identifying a strange pill.

VII

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  288

These are supposed to be 100mg tram tabs, starting it off with that.

These are pure white pills with a flat surface without markings on both sides. It has a very strong chemical taste, nothing as I've tasted before regarding ANY medication. It's very "rough" going down, digesting, and so forth which is strange. 

I compared two different types, one that I knew was 50mg (2 tabs) compared to these flat, unmarked 100mg tabs and the effects were not the same. Sure, after taking two or three you start to feel that it's kicking in and working which it does kill pain but these effects are not anything near r0xy/0xy/tram/etc. The effects are actually very strong compared to the three stated before, maybe I'm just over thinking it but perhaps this is fake? 

Anyone else have an experience with unmarked flat surfaced trams? 

Guest blissopifree 2

Yes there are several white plain trams on the go at the moment look at the tram an pillbrothers or quality cures as they have plain white tramm pills.

Post a tinypic aswell and you may well get a definitive answer...

Peace 

Bliss.....

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  24

On 5/31/2016 at 9:17 PM, VII said:

These are supposed to be 100mg tram tabs, starting it off with that.

These are pure white pills with a flat surface without markings on both sides. It has a very strong chemical taste, nothing as I've tasted before regarding ANY medication. It's very "rough" going down, digesting, and so forth which is strange. 

I compared two different types, one that I knew was 50mg (2 tabs) compared to these flat, unmarked 100mg tabs and the effects were not the same. Sure, after taking two or three you start to feel that it's kicking in and working which it does kill pain but these effects are not anything near r0xy/0xy/tram/etc. The effects are actually very strong compared to the three stated before, maybe I'm just over thinking it but perhaps this is fake? 

Anyone else have an experience with unmarked flat surfaced trams? 

I've had flat surfaced white tr@ms with no markings (from south of the boarder), and they had, as you mentioned, a strong chemical smell but were definitely legit. As you suggested, it may be a psychological response, especially if you've been using frequently, especially at doses is the 300mg+ per dose range. 

If you are feeling the effects but they seem slightly off, chances are, they are legit--though obviously that is just my opinion from experience and, of course, is not definite to your particular case.

Anyway, I've had tr@ms exactly as you described from down south, and they were legit. I hope that helps.

Archived