You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Klonopin roche?

Guest Khalifkk

Guest Khalifkk

Just received whats supposed to be rivotril roche its white round pill with 4 score markings to break on one side and other side just has the #2 on it.  Any feedback much appreciated!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  59

@Khalifkk Had i look around the net and indeed what you describe is what others say,R@che rivs,2 on one side,and X on other for breaking into 4 piece's, cheers

• Members

The ones with just a 2 and no Roche imprint are kpins too and get great reviews aswell,cheers.hUFZ7mP.jpgRivotril-2mg-Roche-3.jpg

Guest Khalifkk

Mine is a 2 just like the one that says roche on it but nothing else then the other side is the 4 score marks

Guest Back2Good

The only Rivs I've ever purchased that had the "Roche" imprint on them were from MX or Europe, but I've had the ones without the "Roche" imprint as well and they are just as good.  I think it depends on the manufacturer Roche licenses to make them as to whether they have the "Roche" imprint or not, but they always have the "2" on one side and the crosshairs on the other.  Only way to find out for sure is to try 'em!

• Members

2 hours ago, Khalifkk said:

Mine is a 2 just like the one that says roche on it but nothing else then the other side is the 4 score marks

Maybe it's a generic brand then mate,but im sure there legit as come from a well known vendor,I've only ever had generic cl@naz,so don't know about the roche,but if that's what you bought and paid for then I'd give Zone an email and he will answer my friend,cheers

Guest Khalifkk
1 hour ago, SB123 said:

Maybe it's a generic brand then mate,but im sure there legit as come from a well known vendor,I've only ever had generic cl@naz,so don't know about the roche,but if that's what you bought and paid for then I'd give Zone an email and he will answer my friend,cheers

Yeah thanks i sent email yesterday..

Guest Khalifkk
6 hours ago, SB123 said:

He accidently send galenka brand instead he said and was very sorry said he would add extra to next order.. hopefully this is as good as quality cuz it is dissapointing to not get what was ordered but it was very fast discrete shipping which i still will come back!

• Members

14 hours ago, Khalifkk said:

14 hours ago, Khalifkk said:

He accidently send galenka brand instead he said and was very sorry said he would add extra to next order.. hopefully this is as good as quality cuz it is dissapointing to not get what was ordered but it was very fast discrete shipping which i still will come back!

Hello m8,well I'd be happy as Galenika make the famous Kasl@l X@nnies and the B£nsidin Vits...also,the other serb vendor sells both the one's you got (Galenika) and the roche at same price if that's anything judge quality by...just take a few and tell us how good they are :)

Guest Khalifkk
On Wednesday, May 25, 2016 at 7:10 AM, SB123 said:

Do you know if they are any good? I still have not tried cuz i have always trusted roch..

• Members

On 29/05/2016 at 1:42 AM, Khalifkk said:

Do you know if they are any good? I still have not tried cuz i have always trusted roch..

Sorry m8,haven't tried,although i have order in for B£nsidiπ,he's putting a few in with them to try,cheers.

• Members

Had a try of quality,and they are top notch.

• 1 month later...

They're almost just as good as Roche, the easiest way to tell the difference,  you put them under your tongue (sublingual use) and Roche tastes a little minty, while other brands, like Galenika has no taste at all. 

• 3 months later...
  • Members

• Content Count:  28

Hi everyone,

Does Anybody have info, received or know about the 2mg Roche that are weak and look practically identical to the original good ones. Also, Can you spot a fake or weak Roche compared to a real authentic Roche 2mg.  Below are 2 pictures of the same 2 pills which are Both 2mg and look almost exactly the same but 1 is much weaker. I have included the  2 pics below, Like i said already,,,Any guesses of which is weaker or info are welcome. Thanks TM

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

• Members

• Content Count:  755

10 hours ago, THEMACHINE said:

Hi everyone,

Does Anybody have info, received or know about the 2mg Roche that are weak and look practically identical to the original good ones. Also, Can you spot a fake or weak Roche compared to a real authentic Roche 2mg.  Below are 2 pictures of the same 2 pills which are Both 2mg and look almost exactly the same but 1 is much weaker. I have included the  2 pics below, Like i said already,,,Any guesses of which is weaker or info are welcome. Thanks TM

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

The bottom picture is a better quality image, then the top. It looks like four different t^bs  The bottom  left looks ok, but the right looks like a piece of soap. I don't know really without trying.  Unless someone knows a 2mg like the back off their hand it would be difficult to tell by those pictures imo.

Archived