You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tabby neutering whilst in season. Vets will they? Won't they?,

Hammerblow

Hammerblow

• Group:  Spammers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  479

There seems to be a very response when it comes to this. And I'd obviously phone my vet but it's Sunday, the one day they aren't open! Ok so my tabby Tilly is due in to be neutered first thing tomorrow morning and as per usual bang on cue she goes into season! Literally the last litter over kittens aren't even away a week and that was her second! I'm not so much concerned about having kittens but her health, she's such a small thing and after the last litter she looked terrifying! She's only three. I read all the time that vets won't neuter if they are in season, I also read all th time that they will and this is just a myth.  It might be more bloody and cost a little more which is fine as long as they can guarentee her health (relative)

For anyone thinking just keep her in for a week and get it done then, I wish and can't take the risk. Two seasons two litters. Short of locking her in a room which I won't do she always always manages to get out the little strumpet. I stay in a three story house and she's found secret way out I've yet to discover. Pesky cats! I love them (I have two) deep deep down. So has anyone had any personal experience. 

Thanks!

Archived