You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Songs/bands you have seen live that have evoked more than just an emotion

Hammerblow

Hammerblow

• Group:  Spammers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  479

As the title suggests we've all been there ans seen at a gig that you know is no ordinary gig. Not for you anyway or maybe even for the masses. Considering we have such an eclectic array of members. I'd love to hear what/where/when and why. There's so many for me but I'll start with probably my favourite. 

It it was the first time I'd seen Radiohead I was perhaps 17 so full of natural testosterone. It was in a tiny venue in Edinburgh. I was so excited I don't remember the details of the gig. But I do remember Thom Yorke walking out on stage by himself with an acoustic guitar and playing True Love Waits. It was so simple but heartbreaking I'll never forget it or the tears streaming down my face. I was in the precence of someone with a unique gift and since then I've been to every concert they've played in Scotland but none have matched those 3 time stopping minutes.

Hammerblow

• Group:  Spammers
  • Content Count:  479

2 hours ago, Hammerblow said:

As the title suggests we've all been there ans seen at a gig that you know is no ordinary gig. Not for you anyway or maybe even for the masses. Considering we have such an eclectic array of members. I'd love to hear what/where/when and why. There's so many for me but I'll start with probably my favourite. 

It it was the first time I'd seen Radiohead I was perhaps 17 so full of natural testosterone. It was in a tiny venue in Edinburgh. I was so excited I don't remember the details of the gig. But I do remember Thom Yorke walking out on stage by himself with an acoustic guitar and playing True Love Waits. It was so simple but heartbreaking I'll never forget it or the tears streaming down my face. I was in the precence of someone with a unique gift and since then I've been to every concert they've played in Scotland but none have matched those 3 time stopping minutes.

Mods could you fix the title to 'evoked more than just an emotion' I'm drunk on endorphins and carb depleted. 

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  4,394

Done @Hammerblow!

• 3 years later...
  • Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  196

The Grateful Dead absolutely changed my life. Opened me up to an entire way of living that I didnt previously know existed. 

Archived