You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What's up with MoneyGram?

jasperabc

• Members
jasperabc

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  82

Placed an order wiyh MG yp an OP to an OP,bout a month ago, no problems, but a phony call from MGasking who and why I sent the cash to. Tried to place an order yo same OP several days .but no referance number from MG.and they debitrd mu bank account. I contacted thr OP they told me to be patient. Any insight as to what mays to all responders. be going on here? Thank

• Members

• Content Count:  288

This happens from time to time if they find something suspicious. You just need a cover story to use if that happens, for instance you could say something like "I found a clothing site that had good deals but was running out fast so I contacted them to reserve some for me but they only accepted MoneyGram for holding the clothing for me so it won't run out of stock seeing it would be held outside of the store and sent personally to me from them." 

This is merely an example, you can have any cover story you want just make sure it's a good one. Don't worry about it so much, seeing it happens to a few people it should go through soon. I'm not fully sure if I understand what you're trying to say about your bank account, there must of been a typo. Are they trying to deduct or refund the amount to your bank or what's exactly going on?

Regards,

-VII

• Members
ElectroNymph

• Content Count:  982

Neither of my deliveries have arrived - both purchased using MG. However, I don't think MG is the issue as it hasn't affected another vendor of mine. Always reliable.

In conclusion: I have no idea. :S

• Members
pilotoffer

• Content Count:  337

On 5/4/2016 at 3:21 PM, jasperabc said:

Placed an order wiyh MG yp an OP to an OP,bout a month ago, no problems, but a phony call from MGasking who and why I sent the cash to. Tried to place an order yo same OP several days .but no referance number from MG.and they debitrd mu bank account. I contacted thr OP they told me to be patient. Any insight as to what mays to all responders. be going on here? Thank

Hello J, 

Nice to meet you. You know I have had many experiences with all of the wire stores and a couple months ago they called me and asked for birth date, social and much more intimate knowledge that I would not give to 99.9% of anyone or company! That was it for me no more using any of them in fact now only CC and CIM, PP that's it. It really perplexes me that the very business in which they work they give the consumer a very hard time often. I do not get it, however I can say this if I am paying the merchant than I want them to do their job and quit asking all of the questions just saying....lol

Best,

P

• Members
jasperabc

On 5/6/2016 at 10:05 AM, ElectroNymph said:

Neither of my deliveries have arrived - both purchased using MG. However, I don't think MG is the issue as it hasn't affected another vendor of mine. Always reliable.

In conclusion: I have no idea. :S

Thanks for all the info. gurss I ill dispute this charg with my bank.

I had to get my money back   rrefunded from MG.Never recieved not complete the transaction number ,so I could send my funds,

I had to get my money back   rrefunded from MG.Never recieved not complete the transaction number ,so I could send my funds,ad that takes2-10 daysn.

• Members

On 5/6/2016 at 11:04 AM, pilotoffer said:

Hello J, 

Nice to meet you. You know I have had many experiences with all of the wire stores and a couple months ago they called me and asked for birth date, social and much more intimate knowledge that I would not give to 99.9% of anyone or company! That was it for me no more using any of them in fact now only CC and CIM, PP that's it. It really perplexes me that the very business in which they work they give the consumer a very hard time often. I do not get it, however I can say this if I am paying the merchant than I want them to do their job and quit asking all of the questions just saying....lol

Best,

P

• Members

1 hour ago, jasperabc said:

Nice to meet you too.Yu can still use MG if you go to an outlet to do the transaction.

Archived