You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Moneygram - Phew!

ElectroNymph

• Members
ElectroNymph

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  982

I had to ring them and answer questions.I just said that clothing was cheaper from that country! A lot of other BS too.

• Members

• Content Count:  288

@ElectroNymph I'd highly suggest filling out a form at a store, pick up a few copies of the form and fill it out at home. Return to the store and you can pay with cash, credit cards, debit cards, and so forth with no questions asked. I assume you used a different method of payment like doing it online or over the phone. If so, I'd highly suggest that you use the physical forms to fill out apposed from using MG online or by phone.

No questions are asked in the process.

• Members
ElectroNymph

I normally go to the shop to do it, but last night I was quite excited, so filled in the form. They believed my "Clothes are cheaper in xxerbia", line anyway. ☺

• Members
countryrufus

• Content Count:  92

I use to use MG several times a month for a year successfully at a local store with no questions asked. They got so use to me they would already get started entering my information in before I handed them the paper. They really didn't give a sh1t. But anyways, my transaction was always less than 1k every time. This one time I happen to send right over 1k. It got flagged and I had to call the MG number. My bs story I made up was my gf's cousin lent me some money to buy a new vehicle, so I am slowly paying him back. They asked for his name, age, what city he lived in, etc. I knew the essentials and made up the rest. I guess it wasn't good enough because they denied my transaction. I haven't even tried MG since then. Don't know if I'm banned or not but I feel like any transaction would have to get flagged. It's 4/20 & I'm high and writing a story. But I guess the moral of the story is.... To not send over 1k through MG ?

• Members

6 hours ago, ElectroNymph said:

I normally go to the shop to do it, but last night I was quite excited, so filled in the form. They believed my "Clothes are cheaper in xxerbia", line anyway. ☺

What payment method did you use though that required a phone call authorization? I've never heard that happen with using forms in shopping centers. Good thing the payment went through though!

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  674

I'd definitely echo the calls for in person MG instead of online, far less scrutiny. That being said, *every* MG transaction I've done has been awkward, anxious and generally troublesome. I've had much better luck with WU, seems to be less...'pressure', seems more laid back...

• Members
ElectroNymph

I agree, although MG only charged me £4.99, instead of the WU instant £19.99.

• Members

3 hours ago, ElectroNymph said:

I agree, although MG only charged me £4.99, instead of the WU instant £19.99.

Out of complete honesty, MG is the way to go unless you know how to handle bitcoin trading. If you know about bitcoin trading to buy bitcoins to use apposed from MG/WU you'll have zero problems besides the market fluctuation on the BTC currency exchange. 

So I'd personally advice going with the bitcoin method due to the fact it's completely anonymous, no questions, no phone calls, just a direct transaction without hidden fees.

• Members
ElectroNymph

5 hours ago, VII said:

Out of complete honesty, MG is the way to go unless you know how to handle bitcoin trading. If you know about bitcoin trading to buy bitcoins to use apposed from MG/WU you'll have zero problems besides the market fluctuation on the BTC currency exchange. 

So I'd personally advice going with the bitcoin method due to the fact it's completely anonymous, no questions, no phone calls, just a direct transaction without hidden fees.

5 hours ago, VII said:

Sensible, but I am an arts person and bitcoin seemms like maths from hell! ?

Double quote and a typo. Not good. ?

• Members

27 minutes ago, ElectroNymph said:

Sensible, but I am an arts person and bitcoin seemms like maths from hell! ?

Double quote and a typo. Not good. ?

No worries, there's only a rule against double posting not double quoting. I didn't obtain two notifications about this because you double quoted, only because you liked the post above and that you replied so don't worry.

If there's anything you need to know about BTC (bitcoins) I'd be wiling to share my knowledge - infact I have a thread open about it. I don't mean to hijack your thread or anything but if you personally, ElectroNymph, need advice that would be the best place to ask seeing others would respond aswell most likely about the subject. This is also to prevent off-topic discussion seeing people are reading this particular thread we're writing in now about MG, not BTC. 

Best wishes,

-VII

• Members
ElectroNymph

I am sticking with MG for now, but any changes and I will gladly seek your advice. ?

• Members

5 hours ago, ElectroNymph said:

I am sticking with MG for now, but any changes and I will gladly seek your advice. ?

It's your safest method. Remember what I told you, use the actual form at a store. No questions are asked. 

The question is if you use a fake name and phone number (or a skype number/mass telemarketing number) seeing they don't ask for your ID would it all be alright?

Have't paid in cash yet, just my own card. 

• Members
ElectroNymph

Oh... they told me I couldn't use a card - only cash. Odd.

• Members

1 minute ago, ElectroNymph said:

Oh... they told me I couldn't use a card - only cash. Odd.

Strange, this was in the United States though so there might be different rules and regulations. 

However, have you checked if every shop around you only accepts cash? Nobody accepts cards? Could also be the shop you're using. Maybe call around and ask some shops even a little further away from you just to make sure it's cash only. When you paid with cash did they ask for your ID?

• Members
ElectroNymph

Yes, true. No, they never ask for ID.

Archived