You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rocks, Never Seen Before, Any Experience?

Scootover88

• Members
Scootover88

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  62

I received some supposedly 30mg rock climbing gear that I am unsure about. I have never seen any that weren't smallish and blue. These are large and white. According to Google/pill id wizard, they're legit, but I can't find any pics for comparison. Does any one have any pics or experience with real ones to share? I don't have anything to test them with currently. Besides being concerned with the chance that they could be fake (it's the chance we take with anything we receive care of this forum) my preferred roa is IV and I'm not sure how to deal with the (most likely) large amount of filler and how to prep them. Any advice is appreciated :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  41

My local rx store carries those. They are Rhodes brand 30's and look 100% legit. They are crispy and a little thicker (all of their 0ksy over 5mg seems to be on the thicker side) but their 5's are the smallest ones out there. 

Archived