You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Your package has been delayed by Customs or other Government Agency

backagainformore

• Members
backagainformore

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  41

I'm a bit freaked out.  I mailed CIM.  

First I was emailed an incorrect tracking number and received an apology.  Then I was sent a new tracking number and tried to remain patient.

I just realized that a few days has passed and nothing has arrived so I checked tracking and just saw this message:

"Your package has been delayed by Customs or other Government Agency"

Yikes!  Anyone have any advice? ?

FYI, this all occurred within the US.  There were no international borders to cross so that's why I'm confused why customs or govt agency would be involved.

Guest polygraph

I had that happen once.  Do not call about it.  It may go through... After all, they aren't going to alert you if they are planning on a controlled delivery or anything.

Edit:  when mine was seized, it gave that message in my hometown.  Then it said "delivered"

I didn't receive it. 

Guest JK1976

I had one ustous years ago on tracking show it went to all 3 addresses i had lived the past ten years on usps tracking then dissapeared.  They will play games to warn you or come the fuck down on you with vengence from hell.  I quit all intetnet for 5 years after that and alot more to this that i will not speak of. They monitor everything everything.  Just stay a little personal supply you should be ok. Andvstay away from mexis

• Members

• Content Count:  263

I got the same message. 

• Members

• Content Count:  4

Can it be just fake messages from company which did not intend to send your package at all? As I recently faced with such suppliers who even gave me tracking numbers and then it appeared that the website with tracking numbers was theirs and also fake!

Archived