You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Weird ups tracking

SaintAlien

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  380

This is now 2 orders (both received no issue) from my long-term sy vender that ships from inside the us to me.  Here's the thing; I use mychoice (recommended!) and I get texts / emails and can read every scan via my phone app.  It used to go from one spot in the us  to  another in the same state.  Last two times it's skipped that place all the way and went to a large hub to my area ON TIME. The first time this happened I did get frigthened because online it had blank spots but the regular scans I'd normally see, but not the city.

My source now emails the tracking when it's reached me (I get the tracking via my choice as soon as it's ordered/scanned), so I already know. 

Anyone else have this? I do NOT want to call ups, I rather ask if anyone else is having this issue too. At first I thought it was a site glitch, it's not 2 weeks in a row.

Everything arrives accounted for / nothing opened.

Very odd

• Members

• Content Count:  262

? perhaps I am misunderstanding but.... you consider to call usps. To ask. Why you dont get a scan. At certain stops. Like it use to.?

Goddamn im getting old. Smfh

• Members

No I didn't consider - I asked here.  You misunderstood a few things 

• Members

I figured as much. All apologies :)

See I was confused, because usually experts are much more clear.

But anyway......I liked the other usernames better. Not the last one, the one before that. Nuances. You know what I mean ;)

I would come back as a ninja warrior princess. Or a former stripper with a heart of gold.  

• Members

I dont follow what you're saying? Or am I missing something

• Members

No. Lol Im just manic right now.

You're a kindred spirit.

No worries :)

• Members

okay because I totally didn't understand and was wondering if I somehow have someone else's name that was a stripper Dr or something lol OR I said something very wrong and it wasn't taken privately. It's okay, shit happens. 

• Members

• Content Count:  15

My letters have been  skipping scans left and right not just USPS. But ups too. I would not call. Don't want to draw unwanted attention.  It's so hard not to be overly nervous about tracking so I get it. I've got one I know I'm not getting from a courier I've basicly begged him not to use. Probably why it skipped first  city lol 

• Members

I guess I wasn't too clear - I'd NEVER call (I rarely get humans anyway). I just wondered if anyone had ever seen this before.  I haven't and I receive a lot of amazon / etsy etc. I have slowed down spending so I couldn't "test" the missing scans against an amazon order, if it wasn't a drone delivery from them.  However, I did notice that if I go through my tracking history, some cities now appear in those once blanked spots.  Maybe a glitch but it's hard telling.

reg po for us is AWFUL. I even signed up for their version of my choice - and it's pointless, plus I had to google how to get to a human about a recent piece I ordered (art nothing to do with here) and FYI for anyone who ever needs to talk to a person:

press 0 after you enter your tracking # - over and over endlessly. You'll still wait 20 mins but you'll get a person lol

Archived