You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

You guys ever hear of this site

Zdlwoowup

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  23

I came across this site Anabolic plus anyone ever use them

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

• Content Count:  234

If your looking for Anavar and roids like that it's a good spot. As a forum I prefer evolutionary.org. These guys are straight up and many are focused on diet and SARMS.

I'm a rather elderly triathlete ;) so my focus is on diet with a splash of SARMS

• Group:  Spammers
  • Content Count:  479

As an active user I can't say that I have, but I'm based on a different continent and use a different source closer to home. I prefer eroids as a forum and it caters for both sides of the pond and I'd maybe suggest there are better more established sources if this is your first time jumping on cycle. Research is key and I'm not assuming anything but if it is stay away from orals and run a 250-500 mg test only cycle long ester like eth or cy. As @runnerlk said focus on diet it's everything when you are on as long as your training smart. I liked the splash of SARMS but we aren't all triathletes, you say your elderly but I bet you'd kick my ass! Big respect to you. Hope that helps.

• Members

• Content Count:  23

Lol they don't like me on brotherhood of pain I might try eroids check them.yea I read test is best for first cycle hmm I haven't done the research your right I don't know how much

Test is good I wanna use hgh but maybe your right test only thnx for you respond

Archived