You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Capsule filling machines

Biteme

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  263

Couldn't figure out any other place for this. Has anyone ever used one of those capsule filling machines (the cheaper ones) and if so do they work well? I've been filling my own kratom capsules & am considering getting one of these if it will save some time.

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  674

I have one, and I can tell you, they save a lot of time! The brand I have is just called 'The Capsule Machine' (not an episode of Doctor Who, as it turns out. Fancy that.) It was quite cheap and has lasted me over a year so far. I have 10 capsules of kratom daily (00 size), plus other things, depending on the day. Filling them individually can be soul destroying. Sometimes they damage one or two capsules in the process of making 24 or so, but it's not big deal really. Definitely glad I bought it.

Archived