You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Lorazepam (2.5 )Pharmacy Origin?

Nic

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  55

Does anyone know the pharmacy origin of very pale blue 2.5mg Lorazepam - unmarked and scored on one side? Any info would be greatly appreciated. 

Guest jimbojones

I believe they are Serbian Hemopharm brand, but I am not 100% sure.  They are supposed to be very good if that is what they are, they may say 2.5 on one side and others I've seen are just blank.

Guest blissopifree 2

I've allways found a HUGE difference between 2.5mg loraz and 2mg,if I've ever had the 2mg esp wyth they've been bunk but mind you they were from PK,which no doubt explains this?.

But jimbo is right about the brand and they are grand in my opinion.....

Peace 

Bliss....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

• Content Count:  55

On 3/1/2016 at 2:41 PM, jimbojones said:

I believe they are Serbian Hemopharm brand, but I am not 100% sure.  They are supposed to be very good if that is what they are, they may say 2.5 on one side and others I've seen are just blank.

Thanks. I've done a bit of research based on what you suggested and found a photo of ones from that pharmacy that look the same. Much appreciated :-)

On 3/2/2016 at 10:49 PM, blissopifree 2 said:

I've allways found a HUGE difference between 2.5mg loraz and 2mg,if I've ever had the 2mg esp wyth they've been bunk but mind you they were from PK,which no doubt explains this?.

But jimbo is right about the brand and they are grand in my opinion.....

Peace 

Bliss....

They are good :-) and yes, think you've both got it spot on with the brand, as above, I found corresponding pictures of a batch that came out of there. 

• 6 months later...
  • Members

• Content Count:  304

I had 2.5 lorazepam today. White. Round and scored with c18 on them. May. As well had chalk but it was a sample so no big money's 

Archived