You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

need help on kratom ?

Guest JK1976

A few months ago i decided to see what kratom is about.  Wanted for pain and op8 feel.  I go to local headshop and sold two kratom pills.  Felt like i smoked weed for 6 hours.  I dont like weed high it makes me paranoid.  Now is this tea totally different if so may try it.  Needing that energetic feel op8s give and back pain relief.  Thanks in advance for any help.

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  22

while i can't experience what it must be like for you to smoke weed, i can tell you that for me, it is nothing like this.

if you spend a short time reading the kratom forums here, you will quickly realize why going to a head shop to buy kratom is a bad idea.

i suggest using this forum to its fullest, start reading, and afterwards spend a minute to directly communicate with the kratom vendors on the 'approved vendors' forum.

some of your questions would be answered, and your experience better.

Archived