You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Kratom potency

fishchips

• Group:  New Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2

I've read that Kratom loses potency over time....would this still be the case if it's been stored in airtight packaging? I have some from approx. a year ago and was wondering if it's gonna be active. I tried this for the first time a while back and it didn't do much for me. I kept it though and I'm thinking on 'researching' again.

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  674

13 hours ago, fishchips said:

I've read that Kratom loses potency over time....would this still be the case if it's been stored in airtight packaging? I have some from approx. a year ago and was wondering if it's gonna be active. I tried this for the first time a while back and it didn't do much for me. I kept it though and I'm thinking on 'researching' again.

Although some will say freeze it etc, I've heard from one vendor that it's quite resillient. It is worth keeping in mind how it is harvesting in very high humidity countries, and shipped through countries of all temperatures and climates before it gets here. So I would say it is fine...no reason to be lax, though. But if it's been airtight, it should be okay.

• Group:  New Member
  • Content Count:  3

I've been utilizing kratom for 7+ years now and, over that period, I've stored away many a kilo. I usually double bag 500g or more and then put it in the freezer until I need to dip into it. You don't have to put it in the freezer - that's just something that I've found works (and I happen to have extra freezer space most of the time). As long as it's kept in a ziplock bag or air tight container and kept in a relatively cool, dry place out of the light - e.g. a closet or drawer - it should be fine. Stored properly, it will last for years and will lose zero potency. 

Archived