You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fever series Karen M. Moning

JenG.

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  95

The last book in this series came out yesterday, I've not started it yet, but just from the last few posts from @UberSmash I could totally see him as Jerricho Barrons. Ladies if you haven't checked it out your men will thank you!! Great series!!!

• Moderators.

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Content Count:  5,561

OK I have to ask why would my man thank me? I'm just finishing a 17 book series that has had me reading the same thing for many months. I'm ready for new recommendations again.

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  95

@2earls It gets steamy in parts of the book and it would bode well for him. (I'm guessing). She's a great writer.

What series were you reading? I know I'm going to blow thru this book quickly and need something else to start reading.

The first book starts out with a girl who's sister has been killed in Ireland and she goes there to find the killer, but it turns into much more than that. I don't know if you've read any of the Highlander books but a few of the characters cross over into this series.

Archived