You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Can't feel drugs

Zdlwoowup

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  23

For the last couple years every time I try speedball ( brown and cr@ck) or @dder 20mg or shooting Coke or m3th I can't feel it's so fking annoying

Guest jimbojones

That is why junkies call i trying to get well, because they are junkies and it just makes them feel normal and not get sick.  If you've been speedballing and shooting up meth for years I'd put you in this category.   Also I don't believe you are allowed to discuss things like this on this forum.  Try Bluelight.

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  23

Ahh so it might not be brain damage just the process of getting mentLly well b4 I can feel

Guest jimbojones

I used to do the same thing with C & Tar, it doesn't take very long before it doesn't feel like much.  It is really great for a couple of weeks then it loses its luster and I couldn't get out of bed or stay awake unless I was high and the high just felt normal.

• 1 year later...
  • V.I.P Member
US Army Veteran

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  502

On 1/20/2016 at 10:56 AM, Zdlwoowup said:

For the last couple years every time I try speedball ( brown and cr@ck) or @dder 20mg or shooting Coke or m3th I can't feel it's so fking annoying

Yeah I haven't been able to feel benzos lately. But I still get the damn side effects like unsteady balance. But I remember most of what happens I haven't blacked out. Kinda weird. Maybe the concussion I got in a wreck recently has something to do with it.

Archived