You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Taking benzo after the expiry date.

Conceited

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  755

Can you take v's or alps when the expiry date has passed? Does the medicine loose it potency, or cause you to fill unwell if you were to be taken any of the medicine mentioned daily, whilst there were in date. 

Guest jimbojones

Most listed expiration dates are long before it actually expires.  Fent patches are an exception but what you are talking about is very stable and should be fine up to a year or two after expiration.  If anything it would lose potency, not mutate into something that was dangerous.

• Members

• Content Count:  6

From what I read and through experience V's are good for a least 3 years past expiration provided they are kept

out of direct sunlight and below 23 C.  Now Alps are a different story.  I stockpiled some of those back in 2009

with exp. dates of late 2010 and I would say they were good until late 2011.  Usually shelf life is 5 yrs.. for V's

and 3 yrs.. for Alps from the time they leave the manufacture.

Remember when buying loose items, you don't know what the exp. date is from vendor.  I try to buy blistered packs because

they usually have the manf. date stamp on the strip.

• 1 year later...

Some time ago I ate few different benzodiazepines about few years (5-7 years) after expiry date and all works well.

• 1 year later...
  • Members
Frog baseball

• Content Count:  12

If they have been kept in a cool dry place in pop outs or sealed bottles .They will last years after expiry.

If they loose or kept somewhere where the climate isn't friendly to them, then they won't last long.

Frog baseball✌️

Archived