You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Standing at a van with my friend Wyeth

Biteme

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  263

So these are marked Wyeth on the packaging but made in India. They're small peach colored pills without any markings. I think they're effective but to be honest it's been almost 30 years since I had taken this vitamin. Are they legit & the proper strength? Thanks for assistance.

Guest blissopifree 2

A bit more info on the said medicine such as mg and type of vitamin,I have a suspicion what they are but they're not quite peach in colour more yellowish?.

But I have seen the same vitamin in a peach colour just not wyeth manufactured??.

So unsure Biteme a little more info would help....

Peace 

Bliss.......

• Members

• Content Count:  263

Hi Bliss. I think I actually placed this in the wrong section, since I know what it's supposed to be & I think it has the effect (although it's been 30 years since I tried it). The vitamin was in the title "at a van" (say it aloud) or "Laura as a Pam". Maybe I'm getting too cute with the coded language.  I looked at wyeth's web site & they don't produce this particular item in this color, so I'm basically wondering if it's a knock-off. In the long run, it's probably not a big deal since it seems to be working.

• Members

• Content Count:  46

Oh wow! I didn't  get the "at a van" part till just now! Lol 

Archived