You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Any UK users of Kratom? Plans for next Spring...?

Smoka90

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  674

I was wondering, with this awful, unjustified, ridiculous and downright cruel ban on all psychoactive substances (apart from the dangerous, taxed ones...) lurking next Spring, what were UK folks planning on doing? It's important to note that possession will *not* be an offence, meaning long term storage is an option. That's what I'm planning to do. A few websites are taking in large bulk pre-orders and selling cheap(ish) strains by the kilo. I've heard from one seller that it keeps really well; so long as it's airtight and away from light and dampness, it should last for a long, long time, which makes me feel better. I'm going to vacuum pack it with silica gel in black bags.

Any other ideas, plans or thoughts? It really is a dark time for the UK kratom community...

Archived