You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Phenibut question for benzo substitue

Guest ktkenda

Guest ktkenda

Hello - does anyone have any experience in using Phenibut to taper off benzos? I recently switched from Xan to V@luim, which is supposed to be an easier taper, but now I need to figure out how to get off the V@l.  I've heard that Phenibut could help. Does anyone know what dose of Phen is equivalent to 10mg of V@alium?

Thanks!

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  674

I use phenibut once a week, 1g. I use benzos once, sometimes twice a week. The vast majority of stories I've read reports an extremely high tolerance very, very quickly and a brutal withdrawal; people sometimes end up taken 10g+.

I really wouldn't say it's worth it. Its half life is a bit short, (apparantly, so I've been told)

Granted, I've never done a diazepam taper, but I think switching to phenibut would be a huge mistake. You could easily end up taking both as well. Maybe just stick with the di@z on a *very* low taper.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  263

The phenibut & the benz affect different GABA receptors. Phenibut affects GABAb receptors like alcohol, GHB & B@clofen, so I would think mixing the two could have a synergestic effect increasing the potency of both. Kind of like mixing alcohol & benzs. I read 1 experience online about someone mixing Phenibut & alcohol & it sounds like a serious combination--good if your looking to increase how messed up you get but not if you're trying to reduce it.

I've harped on B@clofen here before, but I really think it does what Phenibut does but only better, but that's a different subject.

• 2 years later...
  • Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  28

O have it, tried it and i dont know. I read spmewjere tje safest is not use more then 2 times in week which for me its not reality. I omce went cold turkey from xanax, it was horible for week amd a half, two. Anxiety came back but eventualy i was netter with using some mind tehniques

Archived