You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

60 mg Er M@pheene v. H2ocodone

aintnouse

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,052

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask and I have read for the past four hours and have not 

found my answer.   My letter that arrived today had 25 Er M@rpheene 60 mgs and I do not have a lot of experience with them.

How would those compare to H2o 10mgs or PerKs 10 mgs ?   I appreciate any insight or advice.  I have googled my devilbox (laptop) like

crazy and get a variety of answers.  I think this particular forum has some of the most informed people out there so I am hopeful that somebody

can offer some insight.  Thank you in advance for your responses.....If I have posted incorrectly.,,,spank lightly and please advise.....Thank You!!

P.s.  I was supposed to get 100mg Tr@ms....but got the Er M@rph instead.

• V.I.P Member

I used the old "tried and true" method this morning.   Took a half around 745 am began to feel effects approx 40 mins later.....

I would not recommend starting the day with this.....feels good but lacks the energy kick I tend to get from other pks.  I think 

taking it when you have little to do or want to wind down at the end of a busy day would be fine.  I don't regret getting them but 

would have preferred my initial order would have been filled correctly.  I guess I am happy to have these in reserve, but another attempt will

have to be made.

• Moderators.

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Content Count:  5,522

It's been a while since I had morpheen pills but I agree that they do not provide the energy kick of the vikes and perks. It's odd that I do get energy from intravenous morpheen and have been spotted cleaning my hospital room after surgery. The pills do a good job with pain killing, but just seem to lack any other pleasant effects we associate with the popular pks.

• V.I.P Member

They definitely lack the pleasant effects...They sure do a number on my digestive system.  I eat a very green and high fiber diet and they still stopped me dead in my tracks..Yikes.  I have them sitting in storage at the moment.   I replenished my stock and will only use these when the other runs out. They definitely helped my back but also made me feel like I was carrying an additional 50 lbs. in my legs.    @2earls  thanks for the input!

• 2 weeks later...
  • V.I.P Member

Still trying to sort this out.....Thought I had it figured out yesterday.  Broke the pill in 3's and took a third in the am, a third after lunch and a third in the evening.   I was feeling quite good but had to supplement it with an oyster shell stim to keep a little focused. It was a pleasant combination.....sort of an "eh, what the fuck" type attitude but able to get a lot done.  I felt pretty good as I worked about 13 hours yesterday.....I then experienced serious stomach cramping and thought "oh shit" my combo platter is coming back to haunt me but I am now attributing it to a small round of food poisoning.  The cramping lasted about 4-5 hours accompanied by sweating then chills.  I then got up to get some water about 3am and proceeded to projectile vomit on my dog and her dog bed.   Poor girl.   After that the cramping subsided and I fell into a deep sleep.   Thank goodness my wife could take the little one to school this am and I was able to sleep in til about 730.   So fast forward to today....I am going to re-try my pattern from yesterday. minus the salad, cashews and 1 yingling and hope for the best.   I feel pretty good today, just lack a hint of energy as I am not properly nourished.......I think I have about 15 or so of these left (i gifted a few) from my order so I am hoping to find a little enjoyment out of them.......My poor little tummy seems to be ok as of yet...I just had some Potato,quinoa  and spinach soup.....no issues as of yet....

Archived