You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Dvla medical

theview

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  129

Just wondering if anyone has had a drink driving ban and had to carry out a dvla medical .I no they do cdt tests now and wondering if this would bring anything up ?

have looked around for answers on this but cannot find anything

• Members

• Content Count:  4,394

I'm no expert on this, but I know that there are new rules in place regarding prescribed medication. If there is more in your system than prescribed it's bad I think. As I said, I am NO expert here, but I am sure someone will be able to help. I'll try a bit of research myself, I have never had a drunk driving ban though. 

• 1 month later...
Guest blissopifree 2

I know  someone that had been banned from driving after being involved in an accident after using Un - prescribed di@z.She had to put in 12 months of supervised urine samples to get her licence back,the samples had to be clean of all drugs including hash ect.She got there in the end but it was not an easy thing for her to do....

Peace 

Bliss. ...

• 8 months later...
  • Members

• Content Count:  304

I've been banned but long ago. The doctors have now had new guidelines and habe to report on people who have benzos and opioids who they consider to not be to,era t to these drugs. My GP has cleared me due to the longterm use and has written to say that I am not impaired by the drugs. I do however habe to stay within the prescribed limits. The bottles of oramorph habe written on them that you are breaking the law on driving if you habe more than prescribed, in your bloodstream. My advice is if you decide to have a day of recreational use then leave the car alone and, to be safe, maybe a coup,e of days more. Your insurance will be void and you will do time. 

I will ask my GP about testing as this could be pertinent for me 

• 6 months later...
  • Opal Sponsor

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Content Count:  367

I've been banned and have to prove clean for 12 months to get my licence back got  Doc's tomorrow let you know how i go  fingers crossed 

• Members

• Content Count:  4,394

On 30/03/2017 at 8:39 PM, Rec said:

I've been banned and have to prove clean for 12 months to get my licence back got  Doc's tomorrow let you know how i go  fingers crossed 

How did you get on @Rec?

• Opal Sponsor

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Content Count:  367

6 hours ago, PTFC said:

How did you get on @Recwell i have been giving ut every week with nrp since end October but docs said not good enough as have to do it through them so now i 5 months behind on getting licience  back not the news i wanted . Would not have known had i not found this section so thank goodness for you guys thanks for asking ?

Archived