You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

buspirone

Guest killakilla

Guest ben zoe

It works but not well as bz's just have to have an open mind most doctors would have no prob. prescribing it non narcotic so say you googled it and ask str8 out

Guest killakilla

It works but not well as bz's just have to have an open mind most doctors would have no prob. prescribing it non narcotic so say you googled it and ask str8 out

Thanks for the input. I hope you have a nice weekend. 

Guest ben zoe

just watch out for taking too much you may have weird side effectsI know this from experience.I was twitching I could not hold a glass of fruit punch my hand would just dump it out on my gfs white carpet. This happened 3 times b4 she would not give me anymore. Felt bad at the time but probably hilarious to watch .remember tragedy Plus time equals comedy

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9

I was prescribed buspirone 5mg twice a day for a month and it didn't do anything for me for my anxiety. didn't have any side effects but I had no calming effects and felt like I did before taking it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

• Content Count:  121

Ive been prescribed 10mgs of Busp@r 2x daily along side of alpr@z0lam and it didn't work for me. If your looking for something mild for general anxiety it either works or doesn't with most people. It doesn't really do much more than any ssri would, even though it's in another catergory. 

Guest Solid Snoop

Did absolutely nothing to help me when I was prescribed them. 

As I've mentioned in many posts however, my liver is a funny old thing so I am tolerant to all meds.

I would try it before taking benzos, less chance of addiction etc.

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  674

As Solid Snoop said, it might be best to try before other more addictive substances. Doctors will prescribe it, but I think it's easy as anything to buy online, it's not really restricted as far as I know.

I have tried it in the past...sort of beneficial, but I used to mix it with my opies. These days I can't really go near it. Wary of serotonin drugs like that, I've got a lot of things I have to stay away from now. But I guess that is rare.

• Members

• Content Count:  1,052

i have been on benzos (xanx) going on 9yrs, hard to come off, tolerance builds quick, best advise to keep tolerance low, try to not take them when not needed , exercise, cardio, eat healthy, check ur liver enzymes , and u know if ur tolerance is high when 2mg no longer makes u stress free so 4mg than is your new dosage than 4mg becomes 8mg.... sometimes its hard to manage the stress but try to stretch out your dosages

• 3 months later...
  • Members

• Content Count:  10

Had a doc prescribe that before.  It didn't do anything for me.  not the best for panic attacks.  seems like a sugar pill to me.

Archived