You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

DHC & Diaz

Guest julimond

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,394

At therapeutic doses you should be fine, be careful however julimond.

Guest Solid Snoop

Yeah doctors in the uk used to prescribe them both together for sciatica. They still would if it wasn't for that junk gabapentin being developed.

Taking both together can make you a little more drowsy than usual even with therapeutic doses so just be careful of you need to drive etc.

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  674

Yep, just to add to what the other's have said, you should be okay. Obviously keep doses low.

I've got a big DHC tolerance so take big doses of that, but when I do take di@z, maybe once or twice a week, I take 10-20mg and I'm okay.

Guest julimond

If in pain I take the 120 and a 60 six hours later together with a Valerie10.
Try to take doses as low as possible but sometimes 60 is not enough.
As I buy the 120s can only break them in half otherwise it would be much more convenient
to have 30s but they're not available in my small world.

Guest Solid Snoop

I have very easy access to them but don't touch them anymore (both meds)

I can take 400mg of DHC and fully function, all it does is agitate me haha. Nothing to be proud of but no idea why I can handle so much of the stuff so stay away from it.

Diaz does absolutely 0 to me also even at dangerous levels despite me having never ever abusing it. I can take 100mg and not even get drowsy yet a xannie bar will wipe out my anxiety.

Guest Solid Snoop

It's crazy. I've been taking trammies for years and can still feel 100mg when I take them on an empty stomach.

My liver is a mystery haha.

• Members

• Content Count:  4,394

Hey solid, you're another candidate for some milk thistle! I'm shilling for all the milk thistle producers out there ☺

Guest Solid Snoop

I was on treatment for my skin years ago on some new medicine that worked a treat but didn't got to market.

I had and still do have regular checks done and it's ok. They did think I was maybe lacking in an enzyme or too but I'm not. It's such a puzzle.

Good news is the meds I'm on currently work for medical conditions. Bad news is I don't have all the fun people seem to have on PK's and Benzos!

• 3 months later...
  • Members

• Content Count:  129

Jesus 

I no my addiction is out of control now by reading this ..i always have known but at my worst i was taking 1500mg a day ..Maybe more , and then on top of that my vals .Pretty shocking after reading about 400mg etc ..Im prescribed 420mg per day .Hopefully now with taking therapeutic doses it has not mucked my liver up to much as i have a dvla medical soon .. 

Guest Solid Snoop

Can't believe I wrote the above and now have a blinking benzo dependence. Word of warning. Even if you think it's doing nothing it's changing your brain chemistry to almost irretrievable levels.

Benzos are the devil!

Still love my trams though.

6 hours ago, theview said:

Jesus 

I no my addiction is out of control now by reading this ..i always have known but at my worst i was taking 1500mg a day ..Maybe more , and then on top of that my vals .Pretty shocking after reading about 400mg etc ..Im prescribed 420mg per day .Hopefully now with taking therapeutic doses it has not mucked my liver up to much as i have a dvla medical soon .. 

How much vals were you taking?

At my worst I'm on 1200 of trams, 12mg of xan and 100mg+ of vals. That is on days I almost (just a tiny bit of me) wants to do something very silly. A usual day is 600 mg trams (still dangerous) and 80mg of Diaz. No xan unless I am really low. Intend to taper off trams down to 300 (although I enjoy them I do have chronic pain) and stamp out benzos. Will be a long road.

Archived