You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

can anyone recommend a test kit?

Kurt Codean

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  350

hi, I was wondering if anybody knows if there is a test kit out there that can test for Tramadol. I'm looking at the drug kits on Dancesafe dot org but i'm not sure whether they work for tramadol. If anyone knows where I can get a test kit to find out if this pill I have is really tramadol please let me know.Thank you very much!

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators.

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  5,522

Personally I have never heard of a test that tests specifically for Tramps. If there is such a thing I hope someone chimes in here. I get asked about testing kits often and would like to learn more.

• Members
mrpibbpenguin

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  22

The dancesafe marquis reagent test kits (or any other) should be able to identify opiods. Tramadol should turn a nasty orangish brown. See the attached picture

Marquis_tramadol_DHP.jpg

• Moderators.

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  5,522

@mrpibbpenguin is that color specific to Tr@madol or is that the same color you would get with any opioid?

• Members
mrpibbpenguin

• Content Count:  22

It is entirely specific to tramadol. Morphine shows up as a deep reddish purple and codine actually is purple. Unfortunately other substances can look similar (for example Methamphetamine looks pretty similar to tram, see attached picture) like everything in life marquis is not perfect. If you got this tramadol from a non-email based pharmacy it is most likely legit. 

Marquis_meth_DHP.JPG

Guest yellowbelly

Personally I have never heard of a test that tests specifically for Tramps. If there is such a thing I hope someone chimes in here. I get asked about testing kits often and would like to learn more.

Amazon has them. http://www.amazon.com/Tramadol-Urine-Drug-Test-Device/dp/B00WVF8FLI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1447178752&sr=8-1&keywords=tramadol+test

• Members

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  177

A seasoned Tra@mp connoisseur can usually taste if it's real or not...it has a distinct almost bitter flavor that no other vitamin has.  Then there's the question of potency.  That depends on your tolerance i guess.  I just saw this old post and thought i'd give it a ride...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  98

@rockytop reagent tests are a safer way to go.  There are lots of chemicals that can taste similar to others.  Better to be safe, if you doubt your source, than sorry.

Guest jimbojones

I believe dancsafe will GC/MS your pills for like $100 or so, I'm not totally sure but they tested Jim's @ddys and Bars and posted it publicly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  52

I went through this with EcstastData. The Marquis, meeks and mandelin tests are not 100% for most of what is looked for on this site. I had a very nice and long discussion with a person at EctastyData about testing and the color changes and such of specifically oxy over the course of a week. If you do a search on oxycodone on their site and look at their test results and color samples, some will show no change, some will show slight change and some will show big changes just as mrpibbpenguin shows. When I asked about that specifically, he told me it has a lot to do with how the different fillers and binders will show up. I was really depressing for me, especially after spending the money I did on my 5 reagent kit I bought. I test everything I get and I only use the test now to try and make sure (or at least settle in my mind) that there is nothing really bad in what I bought. Even testing the different brands from the pharmacy will give me different colors (if any) for my script of the same med I have been scribed for years.

I just got some climbing gear and I swear its metho drones instead of climbing gear, but the test show no reactions at all. The only way to be 100% sure is GC/MS, so just be careful and remember these kits were made to test MDMA/ecstasy and the other things were added later.

• 4 years later...
  • Members

• Content Count:  42

On 11/8/2015 at 11:23 PM, mrpibbpenguin said:

The dancesafe marquis reagent test kits (or any other) should be able to identify opiods. Tramadol should turn a nasty orangish brown. See the attached picture

Marquis_tramadol_DHP.jpg

Is there a test like this in picture for benzo? Can only find urine tests. Type the names of lkits in a comment above, but they are op8 and party stuff from what i can tell. It needs to be one where you put a drop on and color change.

• Members

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  86

These guys used to be at tons of festivals checking people stuff for free https://bunkpolice.com/