You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

anxiety meds and working out?

Def_Starr

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,052

is there a way to break the barrier of Xanax making me not motivated to not work out ? previously I used to work out all the time after work and had taken Xanax during the day but now I just don't care much about it , I mean I love surfing, but there are days where surf is flat and I do want to work out but when I do get there I barely want to train, I even took pre workout drink to get me motivated but its like I go and im like EH WHATZVERZ THIS SHIT IS WHACK AND LEAVE AFTER 30mins

• Members

• Content Count:  4,394

You have to fight through it, it's a mindset, I'm having a similar problem albeit depression based. Some days are better than others, but then I work out mostly at home anyway. 

• Members

• Content Count:  1,052

WE MUST TRAIN HARDZ FOR THE TERMINATOR LOOK!

• 3 months later...
  • Members

• Content Count:  62

I think PTFC has a point, its hard to tell where benzo mellowness ends and routine of inactivity begins. Exercise is a habit. If you are new to taking benzos you will for sure be sleepier than someone dependent. And also I don't think its uncommon for people to go in and out of exercise routines, regardless of drugs. But you may want to consider switching medicines, I find alp more sedating than some of the others

Guest jimbojones

Benzos will kill my desire to train hard.  As soon as I break a sweat I'm like F this, I'm going to go chill out.  I don't think they mix well at all, it robs me of my motivation a lot more than bud does.  Remember bro, you can't wait for beach season to get ready for beach season!

Archived