You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Thank you

Guest sadminion

Guest sadminion

I was woken up in the middle of the night in the worst pain, I couldnt move...it was pretty bad..

I had My vitamins, thank god..!!

Something I wouldnt of had more then 6 months back.  I would have cried and shook for hours on end in so much pain.  My poor then fiance pacing the house not knowing how he could help me..feeling helpless..

Last night being woken up with that same horrible pain and thinking to myself once it was semi relieved.  How thankful I am for this place.  The Beyond awesome Owners, staff and of course members...all who have lent a helping hand and support in my time of need...

I never knew a place like this even existed, but Im glad it does....

Thank you to those who put in endless time of there free time, just to help people out....

You guys deserve a meddle in my book...

love to you all....xx and THANK YOU!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  200

Sadminion, you are 100% correct. I also want to say thank you for those who put time to share their experience with us all. Thanks everyone. 

Archived