You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

2015 NFL Season

Who's gonna win the Super Bowl this year?  My Vikes are looking strong, undefeated in the pre-season which means diddy-swat.  But with AP in the backfield and TB at QB, we definitely a contender.  With Green Bay's #1 receiver out for the season, even better.  But GB always is at the top with Rodgers. 

Who else thinks their team has a chance?  Here's your chance to talk the talk. 

Rotax

• Moderators.

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,522

The Vikings huh? Hey, stranger things have happened and I've always liked them.

My husband is a big 49ers fan but they looked like they were going down hill instead of up. Me? I'm kind of looking for a new team after being a Jets fan for years, after Michael Vick (thank God he's gone) and butt fumbles and generally being a joke; I had to move on.

Who knows? Maybe the Vikings will be my new team.

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  56

Patriots are gonna repeat (I hope haha)  Worried about the brady suspension but I think they will be fine.  I'm just pumped that the season is right around the corner.  Love NFL sundays!  But yeah I think vikings should be solid, AP is back and I think Bridgewater will become a legit NFL QB.  I cant blame you for dumping the Jets 2earls, they are a complete mess

• Moderators.

Patriots are gonna repeat (I hope haha)  Worried about the brady suspension but I think they will be fine.  I'm just pumped that the season is right around the corner.  Love NFL sundays!  But yeah I think vikings should be solid, AP is back and I think Bridgewater will become a legit NFL QB.  I cant blame you for dumping the Jets 2earls, they are a complete mess

I'm normally very loyal to my teams. The Jets are the only ones I have ever dumped. Last season I lost interest in football and I don't want that to happen! Would rather get with a new team. Sorry but it won't be the Pats. Too many years of routing against them

• Members

haha I hear ya, I have friends who are jets fans and they are just about ready to give up on them too.  Being a Pats fan I love how pathetic the Jets are.  Its almost like a 3 team division because the jets are never a threat to win the division haha.  I am a little worried about miami though, they are looking pretty solid

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

• Content Count:  206

Vikings have got a little curse going on right now...   you guys need to find some voodoo doctor or some kind of exorcism or something to take things to the next level.   Oh yeah... need a good quarterback...that wouldn't hurt  LOL. Adrian can't do it by himself....

• Moderators.

Hey, my Jets won their opener! Maybe they aren't awful any more. 49ers won too so happy fans here.

• 3 weeks later...

Whats everyone's predictions for week 4? Has anyone been paying attention to the Raiders?I'm liking the young core they have! Haven't been excited to watch them in a long time. Any raider fans on here?

• Members

Hey, my Jets won their opener! Maybe they aren't awful any more. 49ers won too so happy fans here.

Haha 2earls, I guess your Jets aren't as bad as I thought!!  I don't know what you thought about Shrex Ryan but I think they are much better off without him running his mouth week after week.  They still need a QB but man do they have a good defense.  Coming from a Pats fan I can't believe I just complimented the Jets! (Shhh, don't tell anyone):o

• Members

• Content Count:  200

Cowboys fan here. Not feeling too good about the season anymore though. Hurry on back Romo and Dez! 

• Moderators.

I am thrilled to be rid of Rex Ryan and pity the Buffalo fans stuck with him now.

At least we have what we've been looking for.... hope. Plus, being rid of Vick and Ryan has brought me back.      Growing up in the Bay Area, always have had a soft spot for the Raiders. Hope they can rebuild too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

• Content Count:  200

It's kind of hard to pick against the Patriots right now. They are looking pretty good. Maybe the Packers but not too many teams look as efficient as these. 

Archived