You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Test kits ordered

Guest CodyKowl

Guest CodyKowl

We need an OCD thread  :) SO ... I am very leary to inject anything without knowing what it is so I just ordered several different brands and types of kits. I plan to test various alps, benzos, rits and viks... I also have progivil but would have to research to see what compound to test for. I will post results here. If there is something you would like tested let me know.

Guest CodyKowl

lol yes, I love to take things apart to see what makes them tick. I also have a big pet peeve about misspelled words.... the OCD side of me is dying that I can't go back and correct the grammar in my OP. lol That's what I get for posting after taking Ambien. :)

Guest CodyKowl

Well ..... I received the three different types/brands of test kits and tested the three different rit brands from three different vendors. They all came up the same shade of "yellowish-orange" .... that's it, pretty anti-climatic, it really wasn't as satisfying or informative as I thought. But I guess it's a good thing all three turned yellow?!?!?!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Emerald Sponsor

• Group:  Emerald Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  155

The only test kit I know of for opiates that is readily available is the police-issue NarcoPouch kit.

Only test I know of that tests for 9 different opiates, and will let you know if you have the right one or not.

These are available if you know where to look.

• 4 months later...
  • Members
Experiment_626

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  113

GOOGLE is ur friend @Chaser1313

• 7 months later...
  • Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  39

I think a phent testing kit would be good for harm reduction. A quick search on google pulls up several cost effective options. 

Archived