You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

green oval pill marked s 902 looking for manufacturer

sshauts08

• Group:  New Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7

I googled the pill and of course got my answer. I also found a post written about these pills being possibly fake. Can anyone provide information or feedback if anyone has experienced with this type of apraz. I compared them to zpx apraz. and they didn't even touch the quality of those bars. I am wondering who makes them and if they could be fake considering I was not personally prescribed them.

Thank you and id like to mention I am new so I am doing my best to not exploit, please let me know if I need to make changes to a post such as this. Good day all!

Guest blissopifree 2

Your post is fine sshauts08 there is loads of weak xanax if not total bunk ones doing the rounds!.

Especially with the pill presses that are defo being used to fake watson and loads of pills!?

If you find a supplier and you like the product you should try and keep with them as there's so many scams and fakers out there?

Btw welcome to DBGF you will find lots of help and advice here from genuine people who care and try to help each other.A refreshing change from some forums out there,as I unfortunately found out to my expense ?.

Peace 

Bliss. ....

Archived