You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Oxy versus Roxy

matt8342

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  113

What's your thought on what would work best?  Full roxy30mg or oxy80mg broken in half?

Guest sadminion

I would think it depends on each persons chemistry..

Also what would work better for you, isnt one short acting and one long acting?  Btw, I think there is a huge dosage difference between 30 and 80, i have used both and i would use the same dosage in both.

JMO though

• Members
Way2old4this

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  285

I am no expert and have never done Ocontin but I thought they were basically the same except rocksy is immediate release and 0xy- contin is time release that works over the course of 12 hours. Do I have this right?

Guest sadminion

I am no expert and have never done Ocontin but I thought they were basically the same except rocksy is immediate release and 0xy- contin is time release that works over the course of 12 hours. Do I have this right?

Yup...I should have explained it like you did...:)

I like the extended release sometimes better because you can get relief for a longer period of time...

Archived