You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Kratom?

matt8342

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  113

I'm new to this so I was wandering does this stuff work for pain?  I have read on here and found the legit places to order from.  My question is the product itself legit and will it take care of chronic pain.  Thanks for all the knowledge!

• Members

• Content Count:  340

I'm new to this so I was wandering does this stuff work for pain?  I have read on here and found the legit places to order from.  My question is the product itself legit and will it take care of chronic pain.  Thanks for all the knowledge!

yes many people say if works for pain and we'll it is very rare but in some cases it does not work on some. Simple but varies from person to person. Red is for pain, green for anxiety and mood mild stimulating and white for energy. Take a look on aapproved kratom vendors. I use norxnecessary for me but that is my preference there are others to choose from good luck

• Members

Thank you so much.  Is this something I should be looking into taking in the evenings after work?  Ya know due to drowsiness?

• Members

Thank you so much.  Is this something I should be looking into taking in the evenings after work?  Ya know due to drowsiness?

it depends the first time tou try t I would just in case but they really don't affect me that much some people it does if you ask me all the colors have pain relieving properties but you have to find what works best for you but it is worth a try

• Members

So you would say definetly try red for pain?

• Members

Yeah that seems to have the best pain relieving properties

You can also mix other colors with it so you won't get so tired say mix green with the red or white with the red or mix all three you just have to play with your doses and mixtures to find what works best for you bro

• 4 weeks later...

great for pain .........   I don't even take my perks anymore do to this stuff....  I feel it works better.......   The bali red is the way to go for pain .......  It also depends on how bad the pain is if your talking leg or arm missing then you may need something else .......  but for regular level 10 pain it works wonders      hope that helps   

Archived