You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

You know the name

jackwade

• Emerald Sponsor

• Group:  Emerald Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  155

Package was given ship label by the store in your favorite area and never moved. No track change in 6 days since drop-off. Anyone seen this before?

Rhymes with Lederal Mepress...

M from SM (website has been gone for years now) (S)(Y)...many years of helping so many of us out. He had some last words re this before he went blackout. Any vets know as of this week if hes ok?

Move this to an appropriate section, but please make sure I can still read it. Looking to hear from others in light of this issue. Feel free to PM with any questions.

Note: I see I need to be working on becoming a sponsor. I guess just leave this here for now!

• Moderators.

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Content Count:  5,521

He's probably back and going by a new name by now. I certainly recommend getting into the SY section and get the latest info.

I've never had that particular experience, thank goodness, but maybe someone who has will come along.

• Emerald Sponsor

• Group:  Emerald Sponsor
  • Content Count:  155

Absolutely will. I'm a bit of a career lurker, but this forum is such a valuable resource for patients, indeed it is worthy of donation even beyond what's asked. Looking forward to contributing where I can help.

Archived