You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Inhalers?

2earls

• Moderators.

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,522

Has anyone seen or tried these yet. I was reading one of those weekly papers with the collective ads and saw a picture of an inhaler. Looks very similar to my asthma inhalers and I think it was called "Mist a bis".

This was a new one to me, but I like the technology and would like to try it.

Any experiences?

Actually it's mystabis, I was close

:P

• Members
Way2old4this

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  285

Has anyone seen or tried these yet. I was reading one of those weekly papers with the collective ads and saw a picture of an inhaler. Looks very similar to my asthma inhalers and I think it was called "Mist a bis".

This was a new one to me, but I like the technology and would like to try it.

Any experiences?

Actually it's mystabis, I was close

:P

That looks fantastic 2earls, particularly since I have copd and this would fill a huge void for me. As it is, I use edibles or occasionally vape but this would be so much better. 

Im going to do a little more research and see where they have distributors and/or retailers. 

Thanks for pointing them out!

W2o4t

• Members

• Content Count:  260

Google it folk. There is a 7/10/2015 YouTube ad for this, and it does end with a contact.

• Moderators.

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Content Count:  5,522

I think if you just add a .com to the name I posted it's the company site. I saw it in an add for a California dispensary and thought it looked like an interesting idea.

• Members
John Benson

• Content Count:  244

I didn't look at the product you mentioned 2earls,  but I have 2 similar devices. Called puffit. I don't use them lately though, just the wife uses mm, at the moment,  but I have run around town in the past during the day,  errands whatever,  and uh. ..treated my asthma  :-).

They've been around for awhile. They work pretty well. But I wouldn't pay more than 80 bucks for a new puffit. Actually,  now it's a puffit 2. But wife uses a different type, that's higher quality. 

Too bad we weren't neighbors. I actually have one sealed in a box, when my first broke and I ended up with two replacement units,  one from vendor, and the other from mfg.

• Members
Way2old4this

• Content Count:  285

Yea, I went to the site. The nearest retailer to me is several hours away. I'll have to see if I can get a local dispensary order some in. 

Archived