You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Anybody watching Wayward Pines?

Way2old4this

• Members
Way2old4this

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  285

Started watching this new series with Matt Dillion and Terrance Howard, Juliet Lewis, and others. Started out kinda Twilight Zoneish, but now is taking some wild twists. Sort of reminds me of something Steven King might have wrote in mid nineties or so. Anyway, I'm kinda hooked on it now!

I watched th first episode......then go sidetracked.  I am gonna go back to it when i can!  Thanks for posting!  I would have forgotten!

• Moderators.

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Content Count:  5,521

I'm watching it. Was attracted by the movie stars and the cliff hangers brought me back.

• Members

• Content Count:  59

I'm hooked!  What a freaky show!  Great cast of actors!

• Members

• Content Count:  42

Last weeks was quite a twist... :o Still only halfway finished, so very interested to see where it leads from here. 

Considering its from M. Night Shamylan, I'm not surprised by its "surprises". I'm just really hoping it won't "fizzle out" at the end... Anyone see the movie "The Village"? I would say that def fizzled out from how it coulda went. It's actually sorta similar. At least in the whole idea of a hidden and isolated community anyway. Even the movie "Signs" was GREAT, and again... Fizzle :( the end sucked. 

But this show has been great so far. Waiting for this weeks now with anticipation :) 

Yay!  Looks like i hav something new to watch!  The new season of orange is the new black came out friday.....i was done watching the whole thing saturday morning...hehehehe

i love binge watching!

i really really love juliet lewis an matt dillon.  I am looking forward to thursday when i can catch up with wayward pines!

thanks for posting guys!

• Opal Sponsor

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Content Count:  372

They really opened the Kimono last Thursday.  If you haven't yet seen last Thursday's episode, don't miss it.  A lot is explained.  And... I don't think anything by  M. Night Shamylan will fizzle out.  I have always been entertained by his stuff.

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators.

Watched the entire series,  then got the books on Kindle. Quite a different story but equally riveting.

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  2,368

Hey I'm glad you commented on the series, I have it recorded, was thinking about taking Sunday off tomorrow and watching in it, like I do with almost all shows, I watched Breaking Bad on Netflix during a three day binge, and I did it wth the the Walking dead and orange is the new Black. Thank god for Netflix and Hulu I would have missed so many shows while I did my time! I'm glad I'm not the only binge watched cat! But with so many people I really respect on this thread, it's on my next series to watch tomorrow. 2 earls, would you recommend reading it, I have kindle unlimited, the first three months are free so that's quite a deal getting all these books for free, do you recommend? Thanks, good thread, I hate always talking about drugs, nice to talk about other things that fulfill my life in positive ways!

• Moderators.

When I started the book, I was afraid that I was going to be bored because the beginning echoes the show exactly, but after a short while it deviates into a totally different story. I enjoyed both the show and the book, but found the ending of the books more satisfying.  You can get it on Kindle as a set of 3 books and they are quick reads.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

• Content Count:  200

Thanks for posting guys. Now I have something to watch and read on my days off. One more night of work then I will be off for SIX! Binge watching for sure!

Archived