You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

for those of you consuming large amounts of acetaminophen with your PK's, are you familiar with cold water extractions?

sociopathicbombshell

• V.I.P Member
sociopathicbombshell

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  700

I have a compromised liver as do many of my other friends from substance abuse. As well as drinking. just wondered if anyone was familiar with cold water extraction in order to remove the acetiminophen from any tablet containing an opioid in order to prevent consumption of toxic levels of acetaminophen? 

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  340

I've done it many times but it seems like it's a little too much work for me

• Members

• Content Count:  4,394

I have done it, but it really has to be done properly and very easy to get it wrong. I would research thoroughly Sociopathicbombshell, it's simple enough but easy to mess up. As for liver function, I would recommend a course or two of milk thistle extract, look into it! 

• Members

Very true just Google cold water extraction temp has got to be just right you will need a thermometer

It is not that hard tho.  But xactly done...great.  I feel you do lose a lot of your "active" ingredient.

• Members

It is not that hard tho.  But xactly done...great.  I feel you do lose a lot of your "active" ingredient.

I agree with you cat

• Members

It is just a little time consuming and when I do get them has been forever lol I am just ready to hurry and take them

• V.I.P Member
sociopathicbombshell

I'm very familiar with the process but I noticed that a lot of you seem to like the Vikes. it's worrisome to me at times since so many of them contain so very much acetominophen. The process is fairly quick...ice on the crushed product...enuff water to allow for the tylen*l to drop and remain heavy at the bottom after a a few stirrings...coffee filter over the top, flip over and pour into another container. Mix it with juice and swig back  the hydro or oxy. but I also totally understand the need to throw them back and get em in ya. Lol

• Members

I'm very familiar with the process but I noticed that a lot of you seem to like the Vikes. it's worrisome to me at times since so many of them contain so very much acetominphen.

Very true I prefer the norcs but I would take anything right now lol

• V.I.P Member
headbanger

• Content Count:  2,102

I have a compromised liver as do many of my other friends from substance abuse. As well as drinking. just wondered if anyone was familiar with cold water extraction in order to remove the acetiminophen from any tablet containing an opioid in order to prevent consumption of toxic levels of acetaminoph

There are some good youtube videos explaining the process.

Maybe it's time to switch to something w/o the APAP. More $$$'s but no worries.

• V.I.P Member
sociopathicbombshell

I have a compromised liver as do many of my other friends from substance abuse. As well as drinking. just wondered if anyone was familiar with cold water extraction in order to remove the acetaminophen from any tablet containing an opioid in order to prevent consumption of toxic levels of acetaminoph

There are some good youtube videos explaining the process.

Maybe it's time to switch to something w/o the APAP. More $$$'s but no worries.

I am luckily on methadone maintenance. Completely out of context, the word lucky. But I just see so many comments regarding meds that contain Acetaphinophen & I know that a lot of us have been at it for quite a while. Just wanted to throw it out there in case anyone was starting to jaundice. ;-)

and now my kidneys, I'll roll the dice with those bastards... There are at least two of them. Just kidding

Archived