You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tom Brady, suspended!

• Moderators.

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,522

Pretty boy Brady. NFL quarterback suspended over "inflate gate". Just another chapter in the Patriots long history of shady operations. He has no sympathy from me, I'm glad he got busted.

Betya Bill is laughing his ASS off !  I know I am. HAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  I as having a really shitty day.  This made me laugh.  I think I maybe hysterical.

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  244

HEHEHEHEHEHE!!! Super-charged charmed life for Brady may come to an end?(or I can hope he gets sued and loses Gazelle and his millions right? hahaha!!) I'd love to see it, they cheated against my team in an AFC champ game and now have 3 questionable SB titles in a decade.. WHY ARE THEY STILL IN THE NFL??? It wasn't like they REALLY needed to cheat, they had a great team.. People make fun of Big Ben all the time.. don't bother me, he may not be the smartest guy but he doesn't cheat.. w/ him locked for the rest of his career, Brown locked and L.Bell locked... w/ a whole new crew in the defensive backfield, I'd say by 2018 the Stillers will have #7.. 

I don't like either of the Harbaugh's , but.. I don't like cheaters more.. 

I cannot stand Tom Brady.  Never could.  Hard to keep up because I do not watch football anymore....not after they let Vick back in the league.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • V.I.P Member
sociopathicbombshell

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  700

hey now, I'm a New England girl. At least they are the Atlanta Falcons with their two dog killers.

Archived