You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

fashions

bunnies

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  98

thought it might be cool if we had a thread to talk about clothes and shoes and that.  seeing as we've started discussing beauty products and cosmetic procedures. i picked up some great things recently. my favourite color is grey (dark grey) and i've managed to score some lovely tops and jeans, as well as shoes in my shade. i'll follow up with pictures later, but in the meantime lets start talking clothes!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators.

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Content Count:  5,521

I'm game, even though the last clothing I bought were pajamas, oh and sandals.  I dicovered a new (to me) super comfy brand. I'll have to look at the name again.

Yes, I want to see pics. Dark grey is a great neutral, goes with everything. I love that color for dressy pants.

• Members

awesome, hi 2earls *waves*

picked this gorgeous top up, marked down from £49.99 to £9.99 - they had 1 extra small left which never happens during sales. i got lucky. it's got 3/4 length sleeves and the way it hangs on my body is amazing. makes me look like i've got a bit more weight onme than i do (which is a look i aim for, as i'm currently under 7 stone so wearing looser clothing makes me look less skinny.)

43060017_96_B.jpg

• Moderators.

I love it. That's a style that flatters a lot of figures. There's nothing better than a bargain! The sandals I bought are Sanuk I believe  (the U is a smiley face). Haven't worn them yet, but they have a cushy feel like my Born ones.

Where are our other beauty girls? I know they have to be picking up a few items for spring.

• Moderators.

So I was going to post a couple pictures of how many shoes I have. Once I was up to six pictures and still didn't show them all, I considered that I may have a problem. Do I dare take a count?

• Members

show the shoes!!!!

• Moderators.

Well the pics are only showing quantity. If I took them all out it would take a week.

Well shoot, just try ed to post pic and just got a spinning circle. Hmm the one I did on the test thread worked, I wonder what happened. I better figure it out because I want to post pictures!

• Members

i have, no word of a lie, at least 8 grey pairs of boots.  who even does that. we should take photos of our shoe collections.  you can tell a lot about a person by their shoes.

looking forward to seeing yours.  perhaps you can upload the image on tinypic and post the url here if uploading to the forum continues to be problematic?

• Moderators.

Thanks Bunnies I'll try that. What does 8 pairs of gray boots tell us about you? Can't have enough of a good thing? Lol

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  865

I love clothes but oddly enough don't care about shoes that much.. does that make me odd? LOL  I can't wear heels because I have very wide feet, not big feet (size 6.5) but very wide so they are almost square, haha.  And I am lazy and like slip on only mostly because I like to take them off and on throughout the day.  So I have a couple pairs of clogs, one tennis shoes, one earthshoes and one Uggs for winter and that's about it besides flip flops.  I know, I am weird hippie chick, lol

• Moderators.

I love clothes but oddly enough don't care about shoes that much.. does that make me odd? LOL  I can't wear heels because I have very wide feet, not big feet (size 6.5) but very wide so they are almost square, haha.  And I am lazy and like slip on only mostly because I like to take them off and on throughout the day.  So I have a couple pairs of clogs, one tennis shoes, one earthshoes and one Uggs for winter and that's about it besides flip flops.  I know, I am weird hippie chick, lol

It sounds practical, not weird. I think that I have a kind of hoarding addiction to clothes, shoes, jewelry, make up, accessories. I was thinking, if we were to move, how much effort it would be just for the shoes alone. I'm going to go count for fun.

• Moderators.

226 not counting slippers. Think I might have a problem? Don't answer that! Ugh

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  865

226 not counting slippers. Think I might have a problem? Don't answer that! Ugh

​wow, 2e, now you  got me wondering how you keep the dust off of them or are they all in boxes?  but no, that wouldn't work with so many unless you had a picture of them on the box?  I can't imagine and the space? do you have a huge closet like the Kardashians? lol  now I'm curious.

226 pairs of shoes?  Lol!  I thought i was bad with fifty pair of boots!  Lolololol!  Where Do you keep them?  

• Moderators.

I have a walk in closet where the boxed shoes live. I take the sandals and flip flops out of the box and line them up in Bankers boxes. You can do 12 or more pairs per box. Then I have another smaller closet and under the bed. No space is wasted!

I intend to spend some time to get rid of some now that I know what a ridiculous amount  I have. Or to make room for new ones wink wink.

50 pairs of boots is a substantial collection!

Archived