You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Help, fake Roc A 215 pic?

MayMay

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  20

Wondering if anybody out there has a legitament Roc A 215 that they could upload a picture of so I can compare to mine? Would be very appreciated! Let me know what all yall out there think of the pic I upload.. Any questions, comments, and or concerns regarding the pill appearance / legitimacy would be great.. I'm having a little bit of trouble trying to get the picture up right now so hopefully Im able to get it up soon.. Thanks

• Members

Wondering if anybody out there has a legitament Roc A 215 that they could upload a picture of so I can compare to mine? Would be very appreciated! Let me know what all yall out there think of the pic I upload.. Any questions, comments, and or concerns regarding the pill appearance / legitimacy would be great.. I'm having a little bit of trouble trying to get the picture up right now so hopefully Im able to get it up soon.. Thanks

2015-04-24 12.27.05.jpg

• Members

2015-04-24 12.27.05.jpg

This isn't the best picture but it's one of the only ones I could get to load up?

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  865

• Members

I did see that pic online when I was looking prior to posting.. it's just not that clear of a picture & in comparison I think that my imprints are too deep and too close together.. not to mention as soon as I got these I knew they didn't look right.. I think an actual picture would be super helpful to compare.. I just had some legitament from the pharmacy A 215 last week but cant get my hands on any more of them to compare to these.. What do u think? 

• Moderators.

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Content Count:  5,521

They look like the ones I just received.  Going to try one right now to test quality.

• V.I.P Member

May, didn't you post recently about what you thought were fake blue watsons?  No disrespect intended but do you think perhaps you are worrying too much about fakes without real reason?  Have you tried taking one?

• Members

May, didn't you post recently about what you thought were fake blue watsons?  No disrespect intended but do you think perhaps you are worrying too much about fakes without real reason?  Have you tried taking one?

Yes, I tested / consumed :)

• Moderators.

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Content Count:  5,521

Mine were just fine :D

• V.I.P Member

and how were yours May?

Archived