You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Watson

schlaf3r

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3

ive had a prescription for watson 853 for over a year. they were always yellow and said watson 853 on them. my last prescription i went to pick up they pills were no longer yellow. the pharmacist told me that they only removed the yellow dye because people were alergic. now this pill looks exactly like the old yellow one except it is white.. but it does not have the same affects. in fact it has no affects at all and i still very much feel pain. has anyone else had this experience? is the pharmacy ripping me off? they're is absolutely no way they just removed a dye... 

ive had a prescription for watson 853 for over a year. they were always yellow and said watson 853 on them. my last prescription i went to pick up they pills were no longer yellow. the pharmacist told me that they only removed the yellow dye because people were alergic. now this pill looks exactly like the old yellow one except it is white.. but it does not have the same affects. in fact it has no affects at all and i still very much feel pain. has anyone else had this experience? is the pharmacy ripping me off? they're is absolutely no way they just removed a dye...

Hey there schlaf3r if you Google it you will find lots of discussion about this very issue. Everything from conspiracy theories to the manufacturer adding something that should curb abuse to people saying the yellow dye potentiates the drug. Who knows,really. Several people claim it's all mind over matter. Take a look and let me know what you think!

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  788

Its the same pill.. a lot do tend to think its not as strong.

hate to hear they aren't working for ya.

Bummer!!

• 1 year later...
  • Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  21

I read they sold Watson to another manufacturer. The yellow die was initially used as a identifier to the first company. When new company purchased Watson co and name they didn't get proprietary license for the yellow die. So now pills are white. Yellow ones available are either old or possibly fake. I too take these and have noticed a strength difference. I figured they put a time release component in the batch. Crush one and see if it works better for you. It did me.

Archived