You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mexican Generic Kl0Lopin 2Mg ? Hmmmm

kindgroove

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12

Just wondering if anyone has had good or bad luck with Mexican generic 2mg kl0n0pin /cl0nazapam

(made a dumb move maybe)      always using same peeps and same riv0tril ..       this time prices went up a drop -- cause they now had the generics -- 

sooo...   

- grabbed after being assured they r just as good of course .. :/ ? (i was getting to the end n just can't run out of course)   so I gave a try -- 

at 1st I received as always -- but was surprised since anything online was saying the logo n such was xanax 2mg -- (not true)

but after looking deeper --- I found the company and exact pill -- -  psicofarma kriadex  ???        its round n the detail is exact 

I was so relieved it looks perfect -- and from outside seemed like all ok    -- It looked / appeared perfect so my confidence came back --         but .....

after I took the first night I noticed not much of any taste and it just dissolved away in seconds in mouth (rivotril takes about a minute to dissolve) -- I just take a tablet at night --- 

fast forward  

8 days of using and I'm on my 2nd cold / it seems / but of course now I think maybe could be withdrawals ?   maybe either nothing in the pills (they came in bag not blister :(   ---  or just old and weak -    but texture and taste just doesn't seem right -- 

so -- well -- u know what Im thinking ?   just wondering if anyone has experienced anything similar ... 

has anyone out here had any luck or experience with this brand especially recently (since i see most mexican pharms have these generics now ) 

thank you my friends and hope you all doing super ! :)      

Archived