You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Safari On Imac Hijacked

Reznor

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  794

Thought this is hilarious.. a new customer called me saying he thinks he has a virus on a iMac as he could not get on the Internet.  I told him to bring it in.    Safari is pretty much hijacked on that single page, even when I rebooted iMac or Quit Safari.   Ended up going through Library/Safari and delete a couple files and all good. 

fake Windows error messages on a Mac :)

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  99

The Mac operating system is becoming more vulnerable due to it's growing popularity. More and more viruses, trojans, malware, and ransomware are being targeted towards Mac OS. So much so, that I am now using antivirus protection on my MacBook Pro. 

The Mac operating system is becoming more vulnerable due to it's growing popularity. More and more viruses, trojans, malware, and ransomware are being targeted towards Mac OS. So much so, that I am now using antivirus protection on my MacBook Pro.

REALLY? Wow! I never thought i would see the day! I have all mac at home....(but a windows smartphone). I know...i know....it was a gift

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  794

REALLY? Wow! I never thought i would see the day! I have all mac at home....(but a windows smartphone). I know...i know....it was a gift

I love my Windows Phone.  As long it has Windows 8.1 phone or higher I'm good with it.    Microsoft improved the mobile OS.   Is your phone 8.1 I hope?

I love my Windows Phone.  As long it has Windows 8.1 phone or higher I'm good with it.    Microsoft improved the mobile OS.   Is your phone 8.1 I hope?

It is.......previously I had a $9.99 virgin mobile phone that cost $20 per month. I kept it in my glove box in case of emergency...lol! I am not one for talking on the phone and i had my ipad always so......

• 7 months later...
  • Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  78

lol thats hilarious

Archived