You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Alg 265 (30Mg Roxi)

Mr. Crowley

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,468

Has anyone ever tried this brand or heard any feedback on this brand?

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/alg-265-18481.html

Many thanks!

MC

• Members

• Content Count:  434

Thanks for posting. I have not. Looks interesting though

• Members

• Content Count:  167

Havent seen it! But ive seen several others lately like a 20 mg with R/P then other side 20. Big white pill too!!

• 8 months later...
  • Members

• Content Count:  150

Bumping this topic - interested in recent feedback given some non DBG reading I've done.  Thanks.

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  527

Bumping this topic - interested in recent feedback given some non DBG reading I've done.  Thanks.

anthropod, I got a couple of these in an order about 2 months ago and they were good. Do you have reason to believe yours are not?

mbs

• Members

anthropod, I got a couple of these in an order about 2 months ago and they were good. Do you have reason to believe yours are not?

mbs

They look a little worn but that could be from transit... I don't want to over analyze the front text/numeric imprint versus an official image.  On the opposite side, I have some that have the line score vertical, some horizontal, and some at various other angles...  any input is appreciated.  I cut one in half and it cut fairly well, two main pieces remain with minimal loss.

• V.I.P Member

• Content Count:  527

@anthropod, that does seem odd. I don't blame you for being concerned. Anybody else ever experienced this? You might think about taking this description to the SY general discussion.

mbs

• Members

@anthropod, that does seem odd. I don't blame you for being concerned. Anybody else ever experienced this? You might think about taking this description to the SY general discussion.

mbs

Thanks, I did my best to summarize it over there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • V.I.P Member

• Content Count:  1,174

mbs

They look a little worn but that could be from transit... I don't want to over analyze the front text/numeric imprint versus an official image.  On the opposite side, I have some that have the line score vertical, some horizontal, and some at various other angles...  any input is appreciated.  I cut one in half and it cut fairly well, two main pieces remain with minimal loss.

Anthropod -- I just received a batch of alg like what you're describing, with the scoring going every which way on the other side of the pill as the letters and numbers. The ones I got aren't worn at all though. Anyway, was curious if you remember if the ones you had with the wonky score marks all turned out to be fine or not?

*edit: I have since sampled and they appear to be fine. No worries. It's odd that the score marks are every which way, though. Maybe always like that and I just noticed this time? Anyway, I'm curious, did you find that your were good, too?

• Members

mbs

Anthropod -- I just received a batch of alg like what you're describing, with the scoring going every which way on the other side of the pill as the letters and numbers. The ones I got aren't worn at all though. Anyway, was curious if you remember if the ones you had with the wonky score marks all turned out to be fine or not?

*edit: I have since sampled and they appear to be fine. No worries. It's odd that the score marks are every which way, though. Maybe always like that and I just noticed this time? Anyway, I'm curious, did you find that your were good, too?

Two, I too have sampled and they have passed my tests, especially on Sunday afternoons watching NFL Red Zone.

• V.I.P Member

• Content Count:  1,174

mbs

Two, I too have sampled and they have passed my tests, especially on Sunday afternoons watching NFL Red Zone.

Thanks for the reply, anthropod!

• Members
MaryPill'Poppins

• Content Count:  151

I have a bit of experience with these and did indeed also notice the random, inconsistent scores (as I have with nearly all rox-3omg brands).  They are absolutely just as good as pretty much every other brand, in my opinion. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members
drucilla1313

• Content Count:  24

I am looking for a safe source for the rox 30s, if anyone has info willing to share please help

• Members
lightningseed5

• Content Count:  73

How much different is an official 30mg IR 'Roxy' than simply wiping off the coating from a 30mg ER Oxy?  Is there a difference at all?

btw, I take these orally--no snorting or shooting...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

• Content Count:  62

A little late to the party, but for general knowledge... when I used to live in a sunnier state, I had an f2f source that I got 30s from as he had a script. Usually they were m boxes, but he'd get the alg too some months. After a time, it did seem like the alg, while legit, just took a bit longer to kick in than the good old m boxes. I put it down to just being a difference in filler ingredients maybe not breaking down quite as fast, as that's a common issue in varying brands of medications. It's why ben@dryl knocks me on my ass, while generic diphen slowly rocks me to sleep. 

Only slightly related, but I miss my f2f. I got  30 Rock in for $10 an episode and 4 dill pickles for $5. Helped that he was family I guess. "Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days..."

Archived