You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Small, Round, Thick White Pills No Markings/scores

Any idea what a small, round, white ( thick in diameter) pill with no markings or scores may be? I ordered from a reputable e-mail only vendor and this "man" sent me these for Rit@ln.

• Grand Poobah

• Group:  Grand Poobah
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,195

Trams? Maybe

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  115

Usually only OTC meds have no markings, even though a lot of OTC meds still do have markings..

• Members

• Content Count:  115

You do hear of people getting the powder form of the drug then pressing it themselves, if they break easy maybe be worried cause it could be that and who knows whats in it. If they are strong and were made by a good press chances could still be that they were, but you would think if they have a several thousand dollar press they probably are going to want your return business i would imagine and be what he said they are. Then again could be an antihistamine. 

Good luck.

DRU, you were dead on RIGHT, thanks. Turns out, the vendor had it advertised as " generic Rit@lin" but after I questioned the meds, he stated they were " pressed" meds. As a newbie, I really don't know if generic and pressed are lingo that mean the same with vendors? Should I be concerned or is this par for the course? Finally, the meds did easily break into a powder. Thanks again.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

• Content Count:  337

Hi Everyone,

I also ordered from a recommended vendor in the mex phar and received. The ones I ordered are pure white with no marking on either side. Tr-@ms are what I ordered they seem so weak though and thoughts?

Thanks,

P

Archived