You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Customs

Guest buyer2015

Guest buyer2015

If you had a package sent to you with a TN that had to go through customs, can you please tell me how long it sat in customs when it is going as fast as possible? I asking shortest time in best case scenario and not worst case. Thanks

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators.

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,482

If you had a package sent to you with a TN that had to go through customs, can you please tell me how long it sat in customs when it is going as fast as possible? I asking shortest time in best case scenario and not worst case. Thanks

Domestic I've had a 4/6 day sit in Custz.Then it starts Moving N home within 3 day's ..I had one pack fall off the map .The TN Stopped Working and all ,My Vendor reshipped half but said always Wait 3 weeks cause they might release it....Never Happened but the Reship flew right through.

M.

• Moderators.

Airmail seems to go through quicker if your doing a Next Day ,But there Looked at more,No worries usually always go right through cause there on a Time frame .

M.

Guest buyer2015

Domestic I've had a 4/6 day sit in Custz

So are you saying it been as long as 4/6 or this is the fastest it has gone through? I'm looking for the fastest it has taken.

• Moderators.

So are you saying it been as long as 4/6 or this is the fastest it has gone through? I'm looking for the fastest it has taken.

Domestic overseas ALWAYS 10+14 days ATLEAST ..if You go Mexy you can get in two days for twice the price.Im WELLWELL STOCKED ,so I'm just gonna keep on Building my Pile of Bozoz,All I need .The rest are US Prescribed.

M.

• Members
Sleeplessnights78

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  89

I think hes asking how long it will sit in customs. I too would like to know average customs processing.

IE received inbound customs xxxx day

Released for delivery xxxx day

whats the average wait "In customs"

• Members

• Content Count:  206

i've had packages sit in customs for 10 days or longer, and some that cleared within a day... it varies quite a bit. you're lucky if it makes it out of there within a day or 2.

• Members
Sleeplessnights78

i've had packages sit in customs for 10 days or longer, and some that cleared within a day... it varies quite a bit. you're lucky if it makes it out of there within a day or 2.

Thanks for the info. ill rest a lil better.

Guest buyer2015

Thanks cherry for answer. I know it can vary and be a while but I wanted to know the fastest one could expect.

Thanks Sleepless for re clarifying.

• Members

• Content Count:  1,052

wow for it to go over 5days must be allot of people on vacation or mail coming in that week for sorting... 

• Members
Sleeplessnights78

Just had my package clear cust, spent 4 days in. For update.

I have had one day to 16 days in Jamaica QUEENZ. The sixteen days was over Christmas this year...and the one day has been many many times. West coast seems to sit in customs longer I hear.

• Members

• Content Count:  279

Dumb question. Jamaica is after customs, correct? I ask as I have a package sitting there.

Guest buyer2015

I'm still waiting on one since the 8th, not that I expect faster, just letting everyone know. Will also let you know when and if it clears.

• Members
Sleeplessnights78

Dumb question. Jamaica is after customs, correct? I ask as I have a package sitting there.

I think so. it was the next step for mine after it said cleared customs. it also has a note that says:

"Your item arrived at our USPS facility in JAMAICA, NY  on January xx, 20xx at x:xx am. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.",

and depending on  its airmail or pony express. I hear Air is 2 days after queens, and Pony is like 6 to 10 days after queens

Archived