You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How To Tell If My Zolax Aka X@n@x 1Mg Is Fake?

Def_Starr

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,052

i received my order today, and saw a couple threads about fake pills or under dose pills , the zolax i ordered is from a vender that prob has multiple sites goin cause they all look alike is the best info i can give out about the vendor.

not sure if its bunk or not , don't want to fall into skepticism about reading these threads and prove myself that these pills really are bunk and than causing me more anxiety to look harder 

i need the light give me the guidance 

:/ i

Guest buyer2015

Have you tried taking one or do you want to confirm first in case it is something bad?

The only way to be sure is to test it and there are kits out there as well as threads here that list some. Just have to do a little reading. Someone that has posted them before or that has purchased one will probably reply with info.

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,052

i took one it seems to do something :/ i dunno waiting on some tranax now :/ than next some bars 

Archived